Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Did anyone else get Kentucky Grilled Chicken today?

Did anyone else get Kentucky Grilled Chicken today?

This is how our trip went. Today I order a 2piece dark original meal for my husband. Two piece white grilled chicken for myself.

I got my order & asked for the free piece of grilled chicken. The girl looked at me like I was trying to steal. I was informed that I could not get it with a grilled plate. I told her I had original meal & a grilled meal. She brings me a piece.

I get to the car, they did not give me my drinks. I go back in to get it.

I get back to the car, my husband says they gave him grilled chicken too, I said I would go back in to get the original, if he could not just eat it. He ate it.

We should have just got some jerky.

Oh & the pieces have shrunk to the size of quail.

1 comments:

Kelly L said...

I hear your pain... I don't a fast food restaurant has gotten my order right in about 10 years!

http://www.amazingsalvation.com