Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts
We are doing a little thing called "Sharing Saturday," Hope all our Barefoot Mommies Readers like it and share with us. I am going first. This from my post on Barefoot Mommies please click the link and join in at Barefoot Mommies.
Have you ever thought of plastic surgery for either personal improvement or to improve your quality of life? Have you done your homework? I will share a secret that most readers don't know about me. I had a breast reduction April 2005. Breast amount removed 10 pounds, brought me down to an A Cup. Yep I know that's alot. Here's the weird part, I'm going to have another one August 13. They grew back, very rare and strange. I'm a very large DDD Cup now. I'm very short, 5'1". My Doctor say it's the first time he would do a second free nipple graph on the same person twice.
How did this happen? I don't know and no one else does neither. I was an A after the first surgery, then I eased into a B cup. I had my first son 2007 they were a C to D cup then. I got pregnant with second son, they blew up like balloons. I had fever in them the whole time and infection "Mastitis" is what they called it. I controlled that with raw potatoes, cut and made into a paste with food chopper. It helped with fever. "Cabbage did me no good." I took large frozen bags of peas, french fries to apply cold compresses. I've tried a little of all.
I can share some tips about what I have learned and share some personal experience. Although I'm no Doctor, this is what I know.
- Make sure you pick a board certified plastic surgery.
- Meet more than one plastic surgeon. (I meet three)
- Most insurance providers will cover a breast reduction.
- Some plastic surgeon center have payment plans. (Mine did)
- I was home the same day of surgery, Surgical Center there and then 2 1/2 hour drive home.
- Every ones Body Heals differently, but I recovered very fast. (Vitamin C Helps)
- After the first surgery people ask would I do it again, yes, and now I going to.
- I'm told not to left anything over 5 pounds for 2 week. (I have a newborn & 2 1/2 year old.)
There are different procedures to having a breast reduction. The first is a called "Keyhole" this is a basic breast reduction. A "Free Nipple Graft" is when a great amount of tissue is removed. The breast nipple is removed, then placed back on.
My favorite part is people act rude when "I say no" about breast feeding.
Example nurse, asks are you breastfeeding, I said no. Then she lets me know it's best for the baby and lectures me. I'm sure she felt ashamed when she got the facts.
August 13, 2009, I will be doing something to improve the quality of my life. Do have stories, planning plastic surgery, already had, or just want to comment, let me know what's on your mind.
New MySpace Layouts