Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready for Overload

1. NO BLOGGER- I just went fishing! It turnout to be a great trip and my son caught a lot of fish. We experimented with ALL Terrain insect repellents and other products from their line.

2. I think I just seen horror images when I looked at photos of the 2010 CMT Music Awards. I love country music, but seriously some of the styles they sported should be on What Not to Wear. I just seen 70's, 80's,& 90's clash & splash and puck.


3. Thanks to an Animal Rescue Group- A kitten was helped in our town. The kitten was abused by a group of people. It's mouth had to be sewn up and surgery from blockage in it stomach. Don't even want to get me started about people who hurt animals.

4. I must go through my posts and add water marks to my photos unless I want it stolen. Learn about this from Trisha @ Mom Dot, you should definitely go read this here.

5. Own the brighter side, we have a big trip planned to see Curious George Live. I know my boys will love this.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I bet they will love Curious George! That sounds like a blast.

Kinsey said...

Poor kitty :(

I'm curious about this Curious George show. Hmmmm, sounds interesting.

Jillian said...

Hi, this is Jillian from Random Ramblings. I am trying to contact all the blog's followers.. if you could please read my latest post about the blog's technical problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. You can read the post right here. Thank you so very much!