Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Year of Impressions

As we are at the end of 2010 I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for a great year of blogging. This blog has came along way and I'm so thankful for the friends I have made. When I look back at this past year blogging I saw strength from others, sharing, a network of individuals come together to support one another and be heard. I also felt the comfort from kind words when we lost our family pet. Sharing those little moments, stories, and pictures that make each day special in our lives. Learning experience, fun shopping and review experiences. I look forward to a great 2011 blogging with everyone. Already planning exciting events to share with you in 2011.

Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever. I wish you a Happy New Year!!

                                                                                     Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I love your new website layout! Happy New Years to you and your family!

Samantha said...

like the new blog background! and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well :)
~Sam

Grace said...

Glad to have found you and now journeying with you.
Have a happy, healthy, peaceful year of 2011.

Debbie said...

I have so enjoyed getting to know you this year. I wish you all the best in 2011.