Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Chance!! Dreams & Entries!


Today is your last day to help a truly wonderful mom blogger. Dreams can come true and lets show Tricia from The Night Owl Mama just that.

Visit, Tricia's Link, at Mom Central Grant Program facebook voting @ Click vote, you will see a green check mark.

THAT IS IT! Very Easy. No sign up or anything like that. She would do it for you and you know it.

Vote today & get 3 entries to any or all my contests. Just let me know "I voted for Tricia's Dream."

1 comments:

Tricia @Nightowlmama said...

Thank you so much Jennifer for the post. I truly appreciate all your help and of course all the votes. Yes if anyone needs a vote or a comment on your blog I would be happy to come by just let me know. Thank you