Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Twitter Hop Tuesday 5/24/11

Make new friends & gain followers with Twitter Hop Tuesday. Please follow host @lifesandcastle & @Nightowlmama we will follow back. If you don't mind please retweet/share so we can all gain more friends and participates:) Follow & follow back if someone follows you. Lets help each other #twitterhop
*I use Just Unfollow for non followers.

Linkup your Twitter URL, not your blog page URL.

1 comments:

Kelly L said...

Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook