Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bright Starts Rattle ‘n Stack


In the past four years I've used many Bright Starts products raising my children. So many child safe brilliant childhood products for every stage of growth. Not to mention Bright Starts products are affordable with out sacrificing style & safety. Just recently we had the opportunity to review the Bright Starts Rattle ‘n Stack.
My little one enjoyed stacking and my oldest got into helping too. We turn it in stack the color & shape, I'd ask for a color & shape and they would have to bring it. They used the rattle one to make music. My youngest likes to put toys in his mouth, so I had peace of mind when he was playing with the Rattle ‘n Stack.
Bright Starts Rattle ‘n Stack costs $6.99. Suggested for 6 months and up. Measures 5 x 5 x 8 inches.
Bright Starts Rattle ‘n Stack Features:
5 brightly colored, different shaped rings for baby to stack
Rattle with colorful beads adds something extra to the top
Multiple textures promote tactile development
Rings are easy for baby to grasp

Make sure you keep up with the latest news and promotions from Bright Starts on facebook and on twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/BrightStarts
http://twitter.com/BrightStarts

Disclosure: Company or PR provided me with a complimentary product for trial. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

grace said...

Very nice review and I like the way you taught colors and shapes by asking for them and letting them bring it to you.

Terra Heck said...

Cute baby toy!