Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Twitter Hop Tuesday 7/12/11

Make new friends & gain followers with Twitter Hop Tuesday. Please follow host @lifesandcastle  @Nightowlmama & Newest Host @HaveSippy  we will follow back. If you don't mind please retweet/share so we can all gain more friends and participates:) Follow & follow back if someone follows you. Lets help each other #twitterhop
*I use Just Unfollow for non followers.

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Hi from a new follower and first time THT link up. I had trouble getting the link up to work so you may see that I ended up deleting my link-up 2 or 3 times.

Off to follow!

Blog: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

FB: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

carol anne said...

I just wanted to thank you for giving out the info for Just Unfollow. I knew there were sites like that, but I was hesitant to use them. Love it. Helped clean up a ton of mess on my twitter acct and now I can read though and hear the peole I want to hear!
Thanks!

http://aissafamily.blogspot.com