Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ever Forget Your Anniversary?

Ever Forget Your Anniversary? Well, back at the end of August I did and so did my husband. I was loading the dishwasher and happen to notice the calendar. I walked into the room where my husband was and said Happy Anniversary Yesterday!! He looked like he was in deep trouble. I laughed and said "Don't feel bad, I forgot it too." I told him "We are busy over worked parents."


That was exactly how I felt overworked and I know my husband was tried after 12 hr night shifts. Between taking my oldest to school @ 7:50 a.m. He got sick & had an ear infection, next he shared it with his brother.  Days after first antibiotics his ears flared up with an ear infection and high fever again. Baby then developed ear infection, up all night screaming. (Hair dyer does help) ER visit, more doctor visits, and guess who got sick too. You guessed right...ME.



Here is to 13 years together & 3 years married and 2 children later... It's not about one day on a calendar, it's about all the days on the calendar:) Did I mention we got married in the middle of a hurricane?

1 comments:

jamie braun said...

ha! ive forgotten mine too, but the hubby remembered! and you know youve got a marriage thats gonna last if you make it through a hurricane!