A family of 4 dental visits tally up fast. I'm thankful to have a dental insurance for my family; however, at one point before the children we did not have it. My husband and I neglected our dental health for two years and a plan like this during that time would have came in handy. So check out this.
Welcome to the DentalPlans.com giveaway hosted by Life With Two Boys and Mom to Bed by 8!
Did you know that your child’s dental costs make up nearly 20% of his or her total health care expenses? Well, get ready to discover a great dental insurance alternative to help you save 10-60% on most dental care procedures... DentalPlans.com!
If you’re not familiar with DentalPlans.com, think of them as a discount club for dental care at more than 100,000 participating dentists across the country. To help people without dental insurance take a bite out of rising dental costs, individuals and families can visit DentalPlans.com to compare 30+ Discount Dental Plans by ZIP code.
DentalPlans.com Quick Facts:
- More than 30 plans to search for, compare and view sample savings.
- Savings at more than 100,000 dentists across the country.
- Savings of 10% to 60% on most dental care procedures.
- Savings on orthodontia, cosmetic and pediatric dentistry with select plans.
- No annual limits, health restrictions, paperwork hassles or waiting periods.
- Most plans activate within three business days.
- Plans start at $79.95 per year for individuals and $129.95 per year for families.
One lucky reader is going to win a one-year individual or family discount dental plan (individual plans start at $79.95 and family plans start at $129.95) of the winner’s choice.
This giveaway ends on October 15th at 11:59pm EST, open to US residents (excluding South Dakota and California), ages 18+.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Life Is A SandCastle is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
a Rafflecopter giveaway