Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Why does bad things happen all at one time?

So much bad news here lately, where do I start. My transmission went out in my SUV, it's in the shop. On Wednesday night my niece had a car accident, very bad. Her back is broken, that's why I didn't post last Thursday's link up. Fridays 12/14/12 was just to sad, I cried a lot for all those little children. I spent the weekend with my babies. Last night my childhood friend died from cancer. I've also been sick with bronchitis during all of this. Just many things at once.

I'm ready for more Christmas spirit here, more happier times. So thankful for my family and spending time with them. Thankful for the nicest people I've meet on my blog, and in the social media world. Lots of love to you and your family this holiday season.

3 comments:

Terra Heck said...

Hope things get better for you soon. May God bless you and bring you peace.

Heather Jones said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all this stuff. :( I hope Christmas was a little merrier for you. I had added this post to my reading list awhile back and just go to it. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and your niece and I certainly hope you are feeling better as well. Hang in there.

jamie braun said...

hope the new year is treating you better!keep your chin up & truck through it