Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Karate Up

Since starting the Karate Class, the chance to take the exam came up. I wasn't sure if my son was ready to test and the instructors said they thought he was ready. He only had a few classes, he wanted to test. I said well what's they worst that could happen. 


He took the exam and we waited days to get the result. This week in class they were presented with belts, he moved up!! Not just one belt, he jumped ahead to the next. 

9 comments:

VickieC said...

my son took karate an loved it an thought it was lots of fun

Unknown said...

Wow, a big congrats to him! That's a huge accomplishment considering he's only been doing this for a short time!

jamie braun said...

what a proud Mommy moment!cant believe he jumped up 2 belts! awesome job

Robin Wilson said...

Congrats! I think he must have what it takes to be a Karate "kid"! It does make a mom (and dad) so proud when I kids meet, exceed our expectations!

JENNi said...

Wow that's awesome!! Congrats lil guy, continue your journey!!

smilekisses said...

I did Karate for years. Never felt better than when I was active at it. I think it's great for all ages.

Austin Baroudi said...

I always wanted to do karate but my dad ended up putting us in boxing instead.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

slehan said...

I think it teaches kids about a lot of things, not just the moves.

slehan at juno dot com

ariannasma216 said...

way to go! I look forward to enrolling my son next year!