Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

DIY Kids Room - Trash Can & Storage Bins

Adding a splash of more jungle to my sons room. I wanted to do some easy projects that they could help with. I visited the dollar tree and picked up wall stickers, trash can, colorful storage boxes all for $1 each.
 Then the boys added the stickers to the storage boxes for their shelf. They fixed up their very own cute trash can. Now they can keep things more tidy and organized.

2 comments:

Amberpebs said...

Very cute! I did this same thing on a rainy day for my granddaughter only in princess. We got everything from the dollar tree and saved a lot and it all turned out so cute and she had a blast doing it! :)

Mer said...

How cute! This is such an easy thing to do, but I bet it really adds to the room. And decorating their own storage boxes sounds like a great way to get kids to put things away!