Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Our Family New Year Resolutions


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

- New Year Resolutions for our family -  

Better health for me and my family, is my main concern this year. My family have been sick most of December. It's been rough cause a family pass sickness back and forth. We have dealt with strep, ear infections, flu, stomach virus. Basically if it's going around we catch it.

I also want to work on my husband and my weight. We have been letting the weight add up, blaming it on age. 

My youngest son is resistant to learning. We will be doing a lot of school work with him. Learning is the goal with him.

My oldest - working on his sleep habits. He is a night owl.


3 comments:

VickieC said...

you make some resolutions that are doable

Robin Wilson said...

I think that making resolutions as a family is a great idea. I gave up on them years ago, I would get so frustrated when I would break them in a couple of weeks. So now I set monthly goals and do better.

Cassandra Davis said...

Great resolutions, we share the same top two. I hope the best for you and your family!