Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Ultimate Blog Party 2014
I'm joining in on the Ultimate Blog Party 2014!!

My name is Jennifer, I'm a mom to 7 & 4yr old boys, and love to go fishing with my husband & kids. Spending time at the beach building sandcastles with my family. I've been blogging since 2008. Sharing some wonderful product reviews & giveaways from great brands. Priceless friendships I've made blogging.
This is my 4th year joining the Ultimate Blog Party and I love meeting so many great bloggers. Leave me a comment, give me a follow on twitter at @lifesandcastle & facebook & Pinterest .  Remember to follow @5minutesformom and watch hashtag #UBP14 on Twitter.

1 comments:

MommyMandi said...

I come to your blog often to link up my giveaways! :)