Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Collage.com One-Click Photo Book Special Deal

*Receiving a sample product to review and sharing this deal.
I adore family photo albums, I love having the memories saved and being able to share them. I'm amazed at how fast my children are growing. Feels like the time is flying by.
Create a professional photo book with a single click using Collage.com's One-Click Photo Book. Select photos of any size from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or your computer and they will instantly suggest a clean, professional layout that you can further customize.

Deal: Use this link for 51% off a 20-page 11.5"x8" Hardcover Photo Book for just $25 From Collage.com: http://bit.ly/collagepbdeal


Disclosure: Sponsor is sending me a sample product, be on the look out for review coming soon. Enjoy the deal available. 

0 comments: