Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#TeamSnuggle Scent Boosters Powers Mom Through Laundry

*I had another mission through #TeamSnuggle. To share my thoughts on the Snuggle Scent Boosters. We received a pack of Lavender Joy to share our opinion.  

It's wonderful walking by the closet smelling the long-lasting freshness of Snuggle Scent Boosters at work, long after laundry day. A clean crisp scent to boost your mood. Does a clean fresh scent inspire you to tackle projects? I say yes, I get more in tune to clean my house and feel better doing so.  Just like the smell of the season with Christmas and Thanksgiving, I think the tree scent & apple & pumpkins spices gives us that extra boost. So with the smell of the Snuggle Scent Boosters, powering mom through the chore of laundry, it's worth it. A holiday for laundry so to speak.

Keep up with Snuggle 

Make Sure to try Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss & Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy!

*Life Is A SandCastle received sample pack to share opinion, no other compensation was received. I'm a member of  #TeamSnuggle.

1 comments:

clenna said...

I've read about this product and I'm still not convinced I would like it. I don't like the dish washing detergent that is in the little pods so I don't think I'd like Snuggle like this. I'm sure the aroma would be great but would it completely dissoulve, would it leave chunks of powder on my clothes. I think I'll have to ask the company to send me a sample to try.