Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Busy Week: Barefoot Mommies & Preterm Labor



Between joining Barefoot Mommies and my baby trying to be born, this has been a very exciting week.

I answered the post for help needed at Barefoot Mommies, I was so happy to be picked. It feels nice to a part of something. Barefoot Mommies is one very cool site, check it out and while you are there find out how to win a SoKoBe diamond ring.

Friday 22, at 34 week along my baby tried to make an entrance into the world. The hospital stopped him for now. Now I'm sitting around with my feet up on bed rest.

1 comments:

Medical Information said...

In many underdeveloped countries, Pre-term labor or PTL accompanied by ensuing premature delivery continues to be the significant cause of perinatal deaths. bacterial vaginosis or BV has been highly doubted. It has been concluded that BV is linked with both preterm labor and preterm delivery. For more details on it, refer Preterm labor