Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

After 10 years my husband & I had gave up on kids. Then we were surprised. We got a little boy, I never knew what I was missing until I got him. I'm so happy to celebrate my 2nd Mother's Day with my little boy & the little one on the way. Yes two little boys. I'm so blessed.



My little 2 year joy. He is my helper, chief, & sweetheart. I'm so proud to be a MOM.



My new one on the way, he had his eyes open in the picutre. I watched him blink & it was so sweet.

7 comments:

Momstart said...

Congrats on being able to have children, and for the one on the way

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! And, congratulations on your two little ones on the way! : )

Erin Tales said...

How sweet! Happy Mothers Day!

My Trendy Tykes said...

I hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day!!

Staci A said...

Happy Mother's Day! And congrats!

Sassyfrazz said...

A very Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you (times two)!! Children are such a blessing! Your son is adorable BTW!

Felicia said...

This truly makes me cry!! How blessed you are!!! Two little boys.. that adorable ultra sound picture gets me every time!! Congratulations!!! I have such baby fever!!!

Happy Mother's Day!