Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow #7

If you have not particpated in Friday Follow you are missing out. Not only do you get some wonderful new reasders, but you find so very interesting blogs to read. BIG THANK YOU!! to our hosts One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!


Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
* Follow as many blogs as you like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.


MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

Darlene said...

HI. Stopping by and following from FF

Krajcimama said...

Stopped by to follow you back! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I can't wait to read more of your posts! :)

Happy Friday!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the Friday follow! I'm following you too and looking forward to your updates.

christy rose said...

Hi I am just getting around to visiting my ff visitors from last week. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to return your visit. Thanks for the follow. I am following you now too. :)

Molomatic said...

I'm visiting from Friday Follows and I'm your newest follower. Have a great day!

Molly
http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping by! Look forward to getting to know you!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. Have a good weekend!

Kelly L said...

Great idea!

Love to you.
Kelly

Angela C said...

Happy Friday< I hope you have a great weekend :)