Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, October 11, 2010

I got Snake Bit!

At least it wasn't the bad kind of snake bites, but it scared me for a minute. I'm sitting there typing away with my feet propped up and my son playing. He starts to make a hiss sound and roll on the floor. He says, "momma, I'm a snake." I said, "oh I don't like snakes."

A few minutes later and I thought he was playing with his Iron Man toys. All of a sudden he had gotten under the desk and bit me. I jumped up screaming & swatting, then I was about to get on to him for biting until I realized what he was doing and busted out laughing. He was just laughing and giggling.

He bit hard and no lie it scared me, it took a minute for me to realize what bit and why he did. It was funny and I wish I had it on camera. I got Snake Bit, kinda of :)

9 comments:

sara said...

LOL! That kind of snake bite I could probably survive!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, but that's really funny! If you had taped it, you probably coulda posted it on Amerca's Funniest Home Videos and won!
Shellie

Traci66 said...

Too funny. Just this weekend I was biten by a mountain lion. Same sorry pretty much only it was a mountain lion that got me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! I would have gotten scared as well too funny!

Barbara said...

too funny!!! At least he was a human snake!!!!

Barb

Darlene said...

eww! I almost wasn't able to read this, thinking it was real. ...shiver,shiver. Not sure if my story would have been so funny... especially if my automatic kicking "kicked" in!

Debbie said...

That is funny! I bet it scared you to death for a minute.

Terra Heck said...

Too funny! Sometimes we moms have to endure our kids imaginations.

jamie braun said...

hilarious! i bet he didnt realize how much he startled you!