Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kitchenaid Rescue My Appliances Contest



I had to let everyone know about the Sears KitchenAid Contest. I learned about this contest from Brandfluential. Submit a photo of your old kitchen appliances and you could win a new suite of appliances from KitchenAid® (worth $7,000)  Entries are submitted from 10/5/10 - 11/2/10.Would you like to find out more or to enter visit http://bit.ly/9eZBtg or OFFICAL RULES.

Sears will be making a family very happy with a new suite of appliances from KitchenAid. Although I haven't entered, I'm considering cause my dishwasher just went lights out and my other appliances are 10 yr old.  Those in that picture looks very shiny and would be great replacement in my kitchen. It would be nice if Sears & Kitchenaid Rescue My Appliances, What about yours?

Disclosure: Post shared. no compensation received, but may gain a link to my site from Brandfluential.

0 comments: