Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hasbro Action Figures Review


Looking for a great stocking stuffer? Check out Hasbro Action Figures & Collectibles.

G.I. Joe                     Marvel
Incredible Hulk          Iron Man
Mighty Muggs           Star Wars
Playskool                  Transformers
Spider-Man               Wolverine

My son loved these little guys and they have movable arms, legs, elbows, head & knees. Figures come with clothing, swords, webs and others are available with motorcycles, atvs, and cars just a little more cost. Most action figures are $6.99.

The Battle Glider Black Costume Spider-Man was so cool to my son. He is very familiar with spider man was really excited. The other character was from Stars Wars in celebration of The Vintage Collection 30th anniversary of STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. I had to put light sword away from my 1yr. The characters are a great size for little hands. Hasbro action figures may be the perfect stocking stuffer for your child or for a figure collector. I'm thinking about a cake topper too!

Disclosure: Sample products was received from company or PR to review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

My nephews absolutely LOVE these and my 2 year old loves to play with them. I think they are for ages 3 and up?

karenmed409 said...

all the little one love to play with action hero's. Just about any movie that comes out, you know there is going to me a small toy to come along for the stockings.