Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, November 26, 2010

SeaPak Holiday Party Food Review

We have always been a family who love sea food. We have also have always preferred SeaPak seafood over other brands. They simply taste the best and are usually more affordable. I know when I have SeaPak products in the freezer, I'm minutes away to having a nutritional meal for the family.
Did you know "Seafood is an excellent source of protein, provides omega-3 fatty acids necessary for brain development and vision, and supplies essential vitamins like B12 and D, along with important nutrients."

Because SeaPak products cook so fast they also make great holiday party food. It is hard to believe quality food can come out of a box. The Popcorn shrimp is a favorite of most guests and it is one of my children's favorite SeaPak products. We love them plain, on salads, and to make sandwiches and you can check out great recipes at SeaPak Inspired Seafood Recipes. SeaPak is more than shrimp they also have Clam Strips, Popcorn Fish, Herb Butter Salmon, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, Salmon Burgers to name a few. Wow your guests and family with the best packaged seafood.



SeaPak-Facebook
SeaPak-YouTube






Disclosure: Please note this giveaway was presented company or PR. I reviewed a product to give my opinion. I did not receive any other compensation. All opinions are my own.

0 comments: