Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Potty Hair Is Stylish

So yesterday started out here at 4:30 am, I wake my husband up for work. Checking the kids, I rub my hand across my 2yr old's head, he was burning up with fever 102.3 degrees. After a bath & promising a car ride he took meds, so my husband rides him around the block. Fever goes down and we take brother to school, I decide to take him back to the doctor.

Jumping in the shower, he wants another one too. I'm taking him to the bedroom to get his clothes on. I look back, where did he go? He's back in the bathroom brushing his hair, this would not have been so bad but, water is running down. I grabbed the brush and asked, did you put the brush in the potty? So there you have it Potty Hair Is Stylish, and my son did do it.

Shower #3, then doctor. He has a virus on top of getting over the cold and ear infection. Did I mention he was super hyper? Next running back home I was in a hurry and tripped on the plasma car and skated, balancing my fall as I was going down, it wasn't so bad. Next tornado alerts are going out, the weather passes and I'm just ready to go to bed and end this day. This was just the big stuff not to mention all the little things that went wrong. Today I can laugh about it all.

0 comments: