Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fried Oysters

Oh! I love fried Oysters, I maybe weird cause I like them even better after they've been refrigerated. I like to eat them cold and with ketchup.

Mix up 1/4 cup milk & 1 egg. Add a few drops hot sauce or more according to taste. Soak the oysters in the mixture. Season with Garlic powder, Nature's Seasons & flour them. Cook golden brown. I cooked up two plates full and so yummy.

4 comments:

That's Life said...

Do you believe I've never had oysters?! Crazy! They look yummy though!

tannawings said...

I ADORE oysters any way I can get them... and I live in the MidWest with none around except maybe around New Years. Hubby detests them but I could eat them all day long :)

You said fried oysters I came running !

Monique said...

I've never heard of fried oysters. I came to see if you fried them in or out of the shells - I TOLD you I never heard of them. They look so yummy! Thanks for sharing. May consider getting some at the farmers market this weekend.

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

I'm not a seafood girl but I imagine there are many who would love to try these.