Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, March 23, 2012

We have an answer

The news is back and it's whatcha don't want to hear. My mom has lung cancer and it's the best kind to have if you have cancer. I'm so close to my mom and wish I could do more for her, I would take this for her. We have more tests now to see if it has spread and what the plan of action is. Plans right now is surgery and radiation/chemo, just waiting on directions from the doctor and more tests. We miss home, hoping to get treatment closer to home.

I picked up my laptop and thank you so much for the kind words and thoughts, it made mom feel better. We read them together and she is amazed that so many people cared, people she doesn't know. I see a lot of familiar bloggers I know and some new names.

5 comments:

Michele said...

I'm praying for you, your mom and family

Unknown said...

It is so good that you can be with your Mom during this time. Every moment really is precious. I am sure having you with her has been a blessing.

Hang in there lots of prayers headed your way.

Monica
www.somewhere-between.com

Michelle Ayers said...

I am praying for you guys!

Make It Happen Mama said...

God never gives you more than you can handle - you & your mom will get through this by His grace!

Terra Heck said...

I've said a prayer for you and your mother during this time.