Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Nappers Camping Friends


The triple fun Happy Nappers make the character's sounds and transforms from a pillow to an adorable cuddly friend. My boys have played with Happy Nappers for some time and they love to change them back and forth. We already had the Dragon's Castle Happy Nappers character. 


I guess you can just call it puppy love, cause they just love the softness of the sweet little dog. The reversible zipper on back opens to pull the dog from the dog house. Ringing his doorbell to wake the sleepy puppy to hear him bark. He goes from a pillow into a full size play pet with floppy ears, movable legs & tail, little tongue sticking out. Good pretend!! I heard the boys playing pet rescue and pet store.


My boys had their Happy Nappers with them on their indoor camp out. After play is done they had a soft place to lay their heads. The cutest play pillow around and it makes a really great toy. Perfect for summer camps, car rides, play camping, home, or anywhere.
Happy Nappers Doghouse, Dragon's Castle, Bug Bungalow or Penguin's Igloo, there's nothing like a Happy Napper. Check out pictures of all six great choices.


Happy Napper Discount Code: SPECIAL4U for FREE shipping at the special website above. A portion of all Happy Nappers' proceeds will be given to the Home Sweet Home Fund benefiting the Children's Brain Tumor Foundation.


Follow Happy Nappers:
@HappyNapper
https://twitter.com/#!/HappyNapper
https://www.facebook.com/HappyNappers



Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. Sponsor did provide a sample product for review for this promotion. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love our Happy Napper! They are such cool little friends:)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I miss the days when my kids took naps!

Mom Caboodle said...

So cute! My daughter would love these!!

Unknown said...

We love Happy Nappers!

Jessica said...

I wonder if I could convince my son to start taking naps again if I got him on of these? lol