Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family & Love, Happy Easter


I'm thankful this Easter to share a warm family meal at home with my mom, dad, husband, and kids. Last year was a meal out of a sack at the hospital with both children, while my mom was in the cancer unit having a surgery. Life was so uncertain and fearing her cancer surgery. 

While I reflect our good fortune today, I feel so bad for my cousins. Their mom was diagnosed with lung cancer at the same time as my mom. She died Saturday morning on her son's birthday, the day before Easter. My heart is so heavy for them and so thankful to have my mom.

My today bring peace to your heart and you hold the ones that you love. Happy Easter from my family to yours, Jennifer McCullar

2 comments:

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

Have a wonderful Easter. I am glad for you that you are able to have your family with you.

Andrew L. said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin's mom. :/