Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Allergies & Pollen

My allergies are horrible and I'm taking max allergy meds, flushes, and sprays. I saw all that pollen washed from the pine trees on the road this morning. People calling me can't hardly understand what I'm saying, I'm so stuffed up. Rain wash it away please!!

 I was happy to see the blooms on the crabapple tree. Wish I felt like doing some yard projects and planting. Now just trying to get these allergies under control. We have got some watermelon, tomato, & pumpkin plants started.




2 comments:

Mer said...

Ick. Seasonal allergies are the worst. It seems like everything is coated in pollen these days...I'm hoping for a good hard rain to at least wash away some of it.

Austin Baroudi said...

I've never had a problem with allergies. My girlfriend however, is a completely different story. She gets really stuffed up and sneezy. Hopefully it'll clear up soon so she doesn't have to be so uncomfortable.