Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Gerber Ultralight Knife #swordsoftheeast Father's Day

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Is your husband or dad a knife fanatic or just the casual knife user? My husband has at least 25 knifes or more he loves them. The ultralight knife is the one I recommend. The Gerber Bear Grylls Pocket knife from Swords Of The East made a great impression with my husband and me.

This remarkable light weight knife completely shocked us. It said ultralight and it was better than we expected. A very sharp blade, easy opening and very easy to close. Surprising I felt very comfortable opening and closing this knife compared to other pocket knifes. We carried it with us on our beach fishing trip, it sliced hard squids with ease, cutting fishing line, light weight and easy to carry. 
1/2 serrated, high-carbon stainless steel drop point blade is about 2 1/2 inches. It has lock back feature to keep blade in place. Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping. It even has a hole in the end to attach to a key chain.

Now are you ready to find the perfect knifes or swords for your dad or husband? Visit http://www.swordsoftheeast.com and while your there check out the Gerber Ultralight L.S.T. Fine Edge Knife under $14.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


3 comments:

DesiredOne said...

My husband would love a new knife and you cant beat the price of the knife.

VickieC said...

my husband ,my sons,and my sons in laws would love this for any gift,,they all hunt and carry a knife

Unknown said...

We camp a lot and my fiancee would love to own this knife. Also looks like a great knife to have in the car, just in case