Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, June 2, 2014

#Win $500 Educational Insights 50,000 Fan Feat


Have you signed up for Educational Insight 50,000 Fan Feat on facebook? If you haven't yet, go now and you might be the next winner. Imagine my surprise to open my email this week to find that we were the 40,000 fan feat winner and won big!!!

We are very excited to purchase some more hot dots and other educational activities for my 4yr starting kindergarten and 2nd grader. We own 3 set of hot dot, lots of games including one of their favorite games grandma's trunk. I love learning games for the kids and so pleased with Education Insights products. Go check out all the educational games for little learners and enter to win too.

Disclosure: My family enjoys Educational Insights products and wanted to share. This post is not paid, but we did win. Maybe you will too :)




0 comments: