Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 News & what's coming?








So it is New Year, 2011!! We enjoyed a few fireworks with family & friends to bring in the New Year. The kids had a blast!

Hope you like the new look of the moment on the blog. Right now working in the background to line up an big event with 3 other bloggers!! Adding some programs to my computer to help thing run smoother.

Be ready to see more reviews and giveaways coming up from CSN Stores. Already scheduling a $45.00 giveaway from CSN Stores to sweeten someones Valentine Day. I love the selection there!!

This year the big 30 hits me, my son starts preschool, hitting terrible 2's with little one, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. Looking ahead to a great 2011 and best wishes for you this year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

blog hopping on by, your newest follower
www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

Grace said...

As crazy as this is going to sound,
The older I get the happier I am in life. The age of 30 was about 25 years ago for me but it was just the beginning of a wonderful life.