Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Was it Buried Treasure? The Answer

So are you wondering about the ring my mom found in the flower bed? She had me run it to the Jewelry shop this morning. The older lady that owns the store said it looks nice. She checked the stones with a tool that checks for diamond or not.

The fact is it is a diamond .25 ct and ring of similar design costs $499.00. Think I will go dig in my flower bed.:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh very cool. So what are you guys going to do with it?

Life Is A SandCastle said...

My mom is wearing it and loves it.

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

Wow! What a great find! it looks like an engagement ring or some sort. Did you or your mom took interest at knowing the ring's history?

Cory said...

FUN!!! I found a ring awhile back in some corn i was shucking. turned out to be nothing but still very exciting!

Life Is A SandCastle said...

My parents house of 30 years, she is wondering about it.

Kelly L said...

Very nice... nothing like buried treasure.. Great find.

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

Frugal Tumbleweed Acres said...

WooHoo. What exciting news.

Kathryn said...

I need to start digging in my garden too, I guess! Woo! Wow

Darlene said...

That's a great find. I wonder if anything is in my garden! Probably just dirt!