Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinosaur Train Striped Footed Pajamas

Since the Dinosaur Train show first aired my son has been a big fan. So you can imagine how excited he was to see clothing with his favorite character "Buddy" on them. Visit Kohl’s to find Dinosaur Train Striped Footed Pajamas available in sizes 2T-5T for your little Dino enthusiast.
Adorable footed pajamas, zipper up leg to the neck with cloth tab and snap closing over zipper. Soft and warm, cozy winter pajamas with dinosaur appliques. Pajamas are polyester and is flame resistant. Stomp, stomp all over the house, he is a dinosaur. He thinks the feet are the best. Pretty cool!! don't you think? I love knowing he is warm and smiling:)
After seeing how nice these pajamas are, I can't wait to see all the cool dinosaur train merchandise hitting the shelves.

Disclosure: Please note this review was presented by PR or Company. I received a product to review. I did not receive any other compensation. All opinions are my own.

0 comments: