Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Fever

I'm in the organization spring fever mode. House cleaning and yard work, but how could I not be with temperature reaching 80 degrees. The kids are enjoying hours of play in the sunshine. I've got alot of projects going on.

I'm currently construction women, when my husband needs a hand. He is building me a storage building at this moment and almost finished. I've already started moving stuff into it. Next project fix master bath, tub was cracked and found a crappie plumbing job. Add a railing to the front porch and some small indoor projects. We are dying to get in some fishing.

 It's really hard to keep little boys away from power tools, saws, etc.:) Which my 4yr help his dad work for a while. He walks in "Momma, I'm working on your building & daddy's helping." One thing that makes them happy while construction is going on............dirt & water:)

7 comments:

Sandie lee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blogs. I'm following back =)

Sandie lee

Jen said...

Boy, they're having a good ole time arent they.........too cute!

Thanks for the follow and back atcha!

Unknown said...

Hi! Your little ones are adorable!
Thanks for following me...I'm returning the favor:)

Thirty-One Trendy Totes said...

Thank you for following me! I am following back on bloglovin

Gina Alfani said...

I've got spring fever bad!!

Thanks for following my blogs :) I'm following your blog via GFC and Networked Blogs!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend . . . Gina

Debbie said...

I have been trying to organize but life keeps interfering! And what a cute photo of the dirt and water:)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I have Spring fever too :). Fun pics.

<3, New Follower

Serving up laughter & inspiration all at A Taste of T