Calling all home cooks! Do you have a million dollar recipe idea? The 45th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest is open for entries and one simple recipe idea could help you take home the dough!
Pillsbury is looking for original recipes that taste and look delicious, are easy to prepare and that families across America will love to eat. Consumers can submit recipes in one of four recipe categories:
- The Breakfast & Brunches category includes casual brunch or weekend family breakfast ideas. For example, sweet rolls, pull-aparts, pastries, breakfast breads, egg dishes or breakfast sandwiches.
- In the Entertaining Appetizers category, entrants can submit appetizers and snacks to serve at casual gatherings with family and friends or for holiday entertaining. For example, bite size appetizers, tartlets, pinwheels, puffs, bruschetta or focaccia.
- The Dinner Made EasyTM category encourages home cooks to create easy-to-prepare main dishes that will delight your family. For example, pizzas, calzones, sandwiches, foldovers, casseroles, chilis, soups or savory pies.
- Quick and easy treats for anytime celebrations can be entered into the Sweet Treats category. For example, cookies, pies, tarts, brownies or bars.
The recipes will be judged for 1) taste, 2) appearance, 3) creativity and 4) consumer appeal. All entries must meet the requirements of the recipe category and appropriately use two of the eligible products in at least the quantity specified.
One winner will win a Pillsbury Bake-Off gift pack that includes a Pillsbury Bake-Off apron, recipe book and pen.RULES:
Contest closes 11:59pm Eastern March 7, 2010
Open US winner has 5 days to respond to my email.
Leave your email in to post or available in profile, I will not search for it.
MUST complete Mandatory Entry. Winner will be chosen by random org. Entries that does not follow the rules will not win.
Mandatory Entry Follow my blog Google Friend Connect and tell me your favorite Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe or fact about the Bake-Off Contest?
*Blog about the giveaway linking Pillsbury Bake-Off & Life Is A SandCastle (5entries)
*Follow @Pillsbury @lifesandcastle on twitter & tweet (1 time per day)
" #giveaway Pillsbury Bake-Off apron, recipe book and pen @Pillsbury @lifesandcastle http://t.co/FoDiJlS #myblogspark 3/7"
*Become my face book fan.
*Become a Pillsbury Facebook Fan (2 entries)
*Subscribe to my blog by email. (2 entries)
*Enter any giveaways from the The Night Owl Mama or giveaways on my site- one entry for each you enter.
* Get my regular button (2 entries)
*Add this giveaway to a contest linky & leave link (3 entries each link, up to 3contest listings)
Disclosure: Pillsbury provided me with the free product prize pack, information and giveaway were all provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.