Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oliver's Labels Personalized Waterproof Labels For Kids


Until my son started school I'd never really thought of labeling his stuff. It helps the teachers at PreK know what belongs to who. The plain truth little kids lose stuff a lot and this helps with groups of children. Labels can help the whole family get stuff back where it belongs, which is why I went with last name on the sample pack of Oliver's Labels I was sent. Just the last name allows each member of the family to use the same labels.
How Oliver's Labels Found-it™ works, Found-it™ tracking system is a FREE online Lost-and-Found system. A unique code on your label can be entered at the Oliver's website and connects you to your item via your email address. 
I've added original and mini labels to my flip camera, my regular camera, and to my son's Leap Pad. These can be added to sippy cups and are dishwasher safe, must wait 4 hours after applying. We used the cross bone labels and my boys loved them. My youngest kept saying Oh Bad to The Bone. 


Oliver's Labels has a large selection of prints to choose from and are non peel, non fade, and non scuff kid labels. Shoe Labels and stick-eez clothing labels are washable and easy for little ones to keep up with their own laundry at home, trips, ect. 


Oliver's Labels even have photo labels, pantry & household labels, and new room-eez decals. Go get yourself organized with Oliver's Labels and check them out on twitter & facebook. 
https://twitter.com/#!/oliverslabels
https://www.facebook.com/OliversLabels.FanPage


Disclosure: 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: