Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012 with 5 Minutes for Mom

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

I need a distraction even for 5 minutes with Ultimate Blog Party with 5 Minutes for Mom again this year. This year so far has been hard, finding out recently my mom has lung cancer. My name is Jennifer and I'm a mom to a 5 & almost 3yr old boys, and love to go fishing with my husband & kids. I've been blogging since 2008 and sharing some wonderful product reviews & giveaways from great brands.
This my 3rd or 4th year at the blog party and I love meeting so many great bloggers. Leave me a comment, give me a follow on twitter at @lifesandcastle & facebook. Check out my giveaways (Step2 X-Rider, $50 Magic Cabin GC, & ToiletTree Bamboo Set) in the left sidebar & check back for some exciting ones coming. Remember to follow @5minutesformom and watch hashtag #UBP12 on Twitter.

4 comments:

BargainFun said...

Visiting from the UBP, off to enter your giveaways. Hope you'll stop by www.bargainfun.net sometime :)

Brimful Curiosities said...

Visiting via UBP! My kids love to go fishing as well and we try to get grandpa to go along so he can take the fishies off the hook! :)

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

I'm following you now via GFC from the Ultimate BLog Party and hope you'll stop by and follow me too.

http://mommieagain.com

Ms POSH said...

Wow- 5 kids. I bet you're busy.
Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH