Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Featured Friday 3


I want to give recognition to 3 of my favorite blogs. Each week I will name 3 special sites to visit. These sites contain ladies & gentlemen of wisdom, tips, fun, content and old fashion hospitality.

Following on facebook or twitter also, you will be glad you did.

Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports
Mama's Money Savers
4BabyAndMom

That's this week 3 can't wait til next weeks Featured Friday 3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the blogs who are featured...hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Cher said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Marina@EBMR said...

Thanks so much Jennifer...I'm honored! Such a lovely way to end this week. Blessings to you!

Lauren said...

Thanks Jennifer, for including 4BabyAndMom in your Featured Friday!!

Peggy said...

I always look foward to your Friday Features...fun to check out the different blogs.
Hope all is well with you and your family:0