Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Voting Duties & SpringfreeTrampoline

One thing we should do with blogging is helping others out. Even if it is a simple vote, because you never know when you can ask them to vote back for you and it makes your heart feel good.

Now I know you can't run around signing in long forms to vote and taking up all your time, but I try to help others when I can. Right now I'm asking for you to vote for Dee at Two of a kind, Working on a Full House. Simple easy if your on facebook, just a click here, no long forms or signing in, FAST AND SIMPLE:) Plus, Dee is giving some extra entries on her site for voting.

1 comments:

Dee said...

Thank you sooo much! You don't know how much I appreciate it!