Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Featured Friday 3


I want to give recognition to 3 of my favorite blogs. Each week I will name 3 special sites to visit. These sites contain ladies & gentlemen of wisdom, tips, fun, content and old fashion hospitality.

Following on facebook or twitter also, you will be glad you did.

Kindred Spirit Mommy
She Scribes
Babee Love

That's this week 3 can't wait til next weeks Featured Friday 3

3 comments:

Annette said...

I am now, happily, a new follower from That 22 Year-old Housewife Friendship Friday. I must say, what an awesome concept for your Friday posts. I love it when fellow bloggers share their love and support for each other. I'm so excited to visit each of these blogs too. Have a wonderful weekend, and I'm so happy to have learned about your blog.

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to spotlight 3 sites a week! Thanks for picking mine as one :) Have a great weekend!

Jaedyn said...

Wow, thank you for including me! It's so nice being appreciated and will definitely be following your blog now. :) Blessings!

Lindsey