Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friendly Fun Follow Friday

Hi!! thanks for visiting my site & make sure to leave me a comment so I can make sure to follow you back. While your here visiting enter some contests.

Purse/Bag with Bow

Toy Story Water Slide

Crazy Dog T-Shirts

$50 CSN Stores

AdoramaPiz Photo Book

Beach Buddies Shell Crafts kit


Photobucket

Thank you to our Wonderful Sponsors of Friendly Friday.

Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier

Christi at Frugal Novice

Charla at Healthy Home Blog

Link up & find new friends.
Follow & leave a comment "so I can know to follow back:)".
Make sure to be friendly and return the favor:)

& :)

Simply Stacie & My Wee View Are wonderful bloggers & hosts for Fun Follow Friday, have fun, link up, and blog hop.

3 comments:

rite said...

Hello i also host a friday blog hop! Feel free to add yourself to the list any time! Im your newest follower!

Have a wonderful Friday!

xoxox
Lo
http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

Sweetums5 said...

Hi! I am blog-hopping from Friendly-Friday and am a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Seba said...

Hi, I just discovered this blog. It's terrific and the weekend is here already. Saturday morning on Canada's west coast, 70 degrees or so today, just perfect. Every summer they have a huge sandcastle competition not too far from me at Lake Harrison. Actually it's more like sand sculptures they are amazing. Enjoy your weekend.
Palm Tree Decor