Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Twitter Tuesday Hop Linky 9/13/11

Make new friends & gain followers with Twitter Hop Tuesday. Please follow host @lifesandcastle @Nightowlmama & Newest Host @HaveSippy we will follow back. If you don't mind please retweet/share so we can all gain more friends and participates:) Follow & follow back if someone follows you. Lets help each other #twitterhop
*I use Just Unfollow for non followers.

3 comments:

Ally said...

I am following all of you and retweeted. Thanks for the tip on the no follow folks for Twitter. I need to check that out! I am also following your blog.

fourthgradenothing.com

Lisa said...

Thanks for the Twitter hop! I tweeted it and am anxious to start following everyone. I'm your newest follower from each of my blogs. I'd love for you to visit them -

Totally Reinventing Me

Life Full of Laughter

Mom Daughter Style said...

im already a follower of the hosts so far, will check out the entries soon and follow

thanks for hosting
http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/