Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Picnics and Moms

My Mother Day was the best ever and my moms too!!
I have two moms- my mom and my great aunt. The boys and I fixed them these cards with the rainbow paint hand prints and wrote the boys names up under the prints. The boys made me cards too :)
We made a visit to the hospital to visit my husband's mom. When we got home we grilled and had a picnic. The kids wanted nanna to pull them. She tried but, gave out quickly. Pa had to pull then, dad. They had so much attention and then came out with costumes on showing every one.
The Big Present I got for Mother's Day, a new SUV. My son are driving me crazy over the sunroof. My last one the motor blew up about 2 weeks ago and we just had a new transmission put in the darn thing before that. LIFE
 We dumped the cooler and our dog Pep started eating the ice. He stayed there eating it for a bout 30 mins. I had the best Mother's Day is all I can say, picnics and moms are the best. I hope everyone else had a great day as us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo what a fab gift! Sounds like your day was fabulous, happy Mother's Day!

Pauline said...

Sounds like a delightful Mother's Day!

Janet W. said...

Looked like a great time! THere's really nothing better than good quality time with family!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have and what a special way to spend your Mother's Day. Great gifts, great company, and most of all you left your children with great memories and lots of important lessons for their future.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your mother's day with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful day and I love the present you got. I also loved the cards that your son's made how very special.

Terra Heck said...

Nice ride! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day.