Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups #measuringcups


It doesn't matter if you not a professional chef. It does matter if your ingredients don't measure up. You would be surprised at the quality of the KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups. Top notch nesting measuring cups with engraved sizes on the handles and interior, measures in mls and cups. The cups sizes are 1/4,1/3,1/2,2/3,3/4, 1 Cup. 

Double and triple size measurements on the sides. Example the largest measures 1cup-3/4-1/2 sizes. Smallest 1/4 cup and 1/6 sizes in same cup.
Just image my family's excitement to review these beautiful stylish measuring cups. I love the beautiful 18/8 polished stainless steel cups. Strong solid one piece cups that don't rust and dishwashers safe. My boys enjoy helping me in the kitchen and they both have to have jobs pouring ingredients. These cups are perfect for both liquids and dry ingredients. The weight of each cup was my favorite feature and flat bases.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Uplifting Families said...

I love my metal measuring cups too.

D Christie said...

I like the TRINITY EcoStorage 5-Tier Wire Shelving Rack. It would help organize my garage. If I had it and the one you are featuring, I think I could clean up all the clutter.