Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

If we won a Sealy Posturepedic® Signature 11-Series

Well if I won it would not be for me, I would give the Sealy Posturepedic® Signature 11-Series innerspring mattress to my parents. I just got a new mattress and it has been wonderful, so my loving mom and dad would enjoy the Sealy.

Just this weekend my family have been very sick and here comes my parents to take care of us. Yes we have had that BAD VIRUS.. I will not go into details except to say my parents took care of us and now have it. If that is not love then I don't know what it is. They are always hard working and good, so if I win I would post their delivery on that Sealy and make their day!

So here are 2 chances at winning

This Contest is going on at BizzieMommy.com and will end Feb. 5, 2010.
http://www.bizziemommy.com/new-year-new-mattress-giveaway.html

New Year, New Mattress Giveaway - Bizziemommy.com


From Dates to Diapers Leave me a comment before 9pm (pst) on February 14th

http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/2010/01/sealy-posturepedic-signature-11-series-mattress.html

From Dates to Diapers

0 comments: