Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Monday, November 22, 2010

CSN Stores Home Image Deep Fryer


CSN Stores are widely know for their vast selection of cooking appliances, cookware, bakeware, and dinnerware. If your not familiar just drop by their site and you will fall in love.

I recent reviewed the Home Image Deep Fryer  - iDF-204 from CSN Stores. This product cooked to perfection. The basket handle where connects to basket is the only thing that needs work. It's not very stable and when you dump the food, it comes apart. It could just be this specific handle, so I'm very careful using it. The food cooks through and comes out a beautiful golden color every cooking.

The Home Image Deep Fryer is very sleek & stylish kitchen appliance. Capacity: 1.25 Quarts, weighing 4 Ibs., measuring 10" H x 10" W x 9" D. I thought it would hold more food but in the cooking basket there is a fill line. The good news is it cooks so well and fast it outweighs that factor. The cost of this product is excellent $33.99. I love the push button opening top and it is especially great when hot. It is very easy to use and clean up is a breeze.

I rated this product with 4 stars, it would have gotten 5 except for the basket handle
Pros : Easy opening, Stylish look, Delicious Results, Temperature Control, Compact Storage, Easy To Clean
Cons : Limited Capacity, Basket handle lacks
Best Uses : Quick Meals, Snacks, Alternative to Stove

Disclosure: Company or PR provide this product for me to review and share my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I like that one. I had a fryer a long time ago and it was horrible. I threw it out. This looks like they've got the whole fryer thing figured out now.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I need a new fryer (cannot resist onion rings). And I've wanted one that is easy to clean. This one looks terrific!

karenmed409 said...

This looks nice, I like the easy push button to open. Thanks for the review!