Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gourmet Perfection Pacific Beach Peanut Butter

The question has always been do you want smooth or crunchy peanut butter? After trying Pacific Beach Peanut Butter Spread, I see the new world of peanut butter flavors. My favorite was the Toffee  followed by the white chocolate, and the raspberry I wasn't to crazy about it. My oldest son liked it just the reverse order than me. Taste is all about each person personal preference.

The toffee had a slight crunch, but not like crunchy peanut butter just a perfect blend to still be considered smooth. A gourmet blend of perfection to my taste buds.

We tried the Bundle of Love Gift Set. 
This set contains THREE JARS of yummy All Natural Peanut Butters or Flavored Peanut Butter Spreads and arrives in a beautiful blue gift box with a gold ribbon and card, and of course a sterling silver "Pacific Beach" spoon. Attach your own message at check out.

Pacific Beach Peanut Butter is Gluten Free & CinnaYum Peanut Butter Spread with 0 grams of sugar. With so many flavor options to try, treat your taste buds. I have a different take on peanut butter now.

http://www.pacificbeachpeanutbutter.com
https://twitter.com/PBPeanutButters
https://www.facebook.com/PBPeanutButter

Disclosure: Sponsor provide a product for my family to use. All opinions are mine own and other views may be different from that of my own.

4 comments:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

This sounds delicious. My mom is a major peanut butter lover. This would make an interesting Christmas present.

karenmed409 said...

I like to try their Touch of Caramel! Haven't tried Peanut Butter in different flavors before.. these are great gifts for family that live out of town
Thank you for sharing,

Jennifer Young said...

We love peanut butter in our house. Strangely enough, I have NEVER bought crunchy peanut butter, lol! I had it when I was younger, but I'd definitely like to see if my daughters would like it!

Janet W. said...

This sounds delicious!!! We are big peanut butter eaters in our household.