Life is like a sandcastle something beautiful here for awhile & then gone, but the impression it makes on others can last forever.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vroom Vroom Step2 Corvette Room Organizer


Vroom Vroom it's the Step2 Corvette Room Organizer and it assembles in 5 minutes. Talk about a speedy solution to clean up all the toys. The super simple design is sturdy and holds lots of toys. This organizer holds 9 medium plastic storage containers and 2 large plastic storage containers on the bottom. Showing off racing colors with red, gray, and black with racing decals. Each shelf hold 3 Ib capacity per small bin and it comes with a safety wall strap.

 Just as soon as my husband assembled it the boys were cleaning up and organizing their toys in it like professionals. Each bin had a use and they have kept their room more organized for the past few weeks. They are also using it as a shopping shelf when we play store. My oldest says please see our store display over here. Really great it can be used for both and they don't really realize their cleaning up.... I really enjoy seeing fun stylish children furniture especially for boys.



I know Step2 has durable long lasting play equipment my children have used for years. Their products have been dependable with my family and I get excited every time I see something new at Step2. Like the whole Corvette Bedroom Suite which includes the corvette bed with working lights, the corvette room organizer, and corvette dresser.


Disclosure: Sponsor provide a product for my family to use. All opinions are mine own and other views may be different from that of my own.

5 comments:

karenmed409 said...

I get excited 2 on any of the Step 2 products.. this is very nice, and I like that their are no pinch points for the little toddlers
Great pics.
THanks for the review

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I really want this for my son's room. Wish I could afford the Corvette bed too.

Jennifer Young said...

This is a fantastic idea, I love organization! This would be a really great gift for my nephew!

cman said...

My son would love this, too coool!

Janet W. said...

What a neat organizer! This would go perfect in my grandson's transportation themed room!